Welcome at the Members Club
Since 2008, the Members Club has been a fixture of the Dolder Grand and unparalleled in and around Zurich. We offer you the opportunity to stay fit and healthy or simply to relax. It is also a great place to spend time with friends and family, celebrate special events and meet with business partners. Thanks to the limited number of our carefully selected members, we guarantee that you will have an exclusive experience at the Dolder Grand and will ensure you always feel welcome and comfortable during your stay.
At the Members Club we are on hand during opening hours to answer questions, coordinate your appointments and fulfil any special requests you may have – we will be happy to organise presents and surprises for family, friends or business partners here in the Dolder Grand Spa, for example. Whether facials, body rituals or massages, you can enjoy a wide range of different treatments to help you relax and recuperate at the Dolder Grand Spa. We offer special seasonal discounts and subscriptions for members. Our team of beauty and relaxation experts will be happy to help you.
- Use of the 4,000-square-metre spa and fitness facilities area daily from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm
- Indoor and outdoor fitness courses
- Use of mountain bikes and e-bikes
- 1 personal training session (60 min.)
- 2 assessment training sessions, including adapting the training plan
- 4 fitness workshops (registration required)
- Seasonal reductions on beauty and body treatments
- Discounted subscriptions for treatments and personal training sessions
- 2 gift vouchers for day admissions to the Spa
- 10% discount on purchases at the Spa Shop
- 10% discount on all hairstyling at En Vogue Luxurious Hair at the Dolder Grand
- Free parking during your stay at the Dolder Grand
- Supervised childcare in our Kids Room during regular opening hours
- Personal members account (can be refilled for cashless payment), with an annual starting credit of CHF 500.00 for spa services
- 1 stay at the Dolder Grand in a Junior Suite including breakfast (upon request and subject to availability)
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Tasting Menu in The Restaurant including wine pairing for you and your guest (upon request and subject to availability)
- Spa Treatments:
1 Grand Manicure
1 Grand Pedicure
1 Massage of your choice (60 min.)
1 Facial of your choice (60 min.)
- Fitness: Fitness condition and body composition analysis and Personal training consultation
- Voucher for En Vogue Luxurious Hair at the Dolder Grand
- Initial consultation with a Medical Wellness partner
News and Events
Get all the latest news and never miss our attractive specials. In our member news section, we keep you up to date with the most important news and member events, and share information on a range of interesting topics.
SPA OPENING HOURS
Open daily from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
Michelin-starred chef Yoshizumi Nagaya from Düsseldorf combines Japanese classics with European influences to produce new creations. You can choose from a lunchtime or evening presentation. Yoshizumi Nagaya will personally take you through a tasting menu and tell you his life story in Japanese. There will of course be a simultaneous interpreter to interpret the presentation. Register directly for this event and experience the popular Nagaya pop-up at the Dolder Grand like no one else can on 28 July 2021, at 12.00 pm or at 7.00 pm.
There will be an alternative menu for guests who do not like raw fish.
For Dolder Grand Spa Members only.
Guest numbers are limited to 40 people per tasting menu.
SAVE THE DATE
These are two events you won’t want to miss, so get them in your diary now.
Make the most of the last warm days of late summer at our barbecue – completed with a view of Zurich.
1 September 2021
AN ANNUAL DELIGHT
Start your winter season with our winter wonderland party and get in the mood for Christmas.
24 or 25 November 2021
Further information on our save-the-date events will be available soon.
Fitness and sports
“A healthy mind in a healthy body” – we have put together a range of training programmes based on this maxim to help you achieve and maintain physical and mental well-being. Admission to the group fitness courses (in the weekly programme) is free of charge for members of the Dolder Grand Spa. We offer a number of courses, such as yoga, Pilates and Body Pump, which are also held outdoors in warm weather. Our personal trainers provide individual training for physical or mental fitness. You can book them in the Dolder Grand Spa for Pilates, yoga, Kinesis, Power Plate and functional fitness. To ensure that you receive advice that is tailored to your needs every year, two body composition analyses, a personalised training plan and a personal training session are included in your membership.