Health and safety measures
Update: 17 March 2020, 5.00 pm
On Monday, 16 March 2020, Switzerland’s Federal Council declared an “extraordinary situation”, thus expanding the measures for containing the coronavirus pandemic. The concluded rulings also apply to the Dolder Grand.
First of all, we are pleased to inform you that the Dolder Grand will remain open.
The health of our guests and employees is our highest priority. It is of utmost importance to us that we seamlessly implement the concluded rulings and provide the authorities with the best support we can in these difficult times. The measures will affect the service we are able to provide.
We are pleased to inform you about the current status of the new service range:
– In the lobby, we will continue to serve food and beverages to our hotel guests between 7.00 am and 10.00 pm. However, in accordance with the new statutory order, external guests will not have any access to these services.
– For external guests, we offer a take-away service every day from 11 am to 6 pm with patisserie creations by Christian Hümbs, various Saltz classics and chocolates by Heiko Nieder.
– As usual, room service is available to our hotel guests 24 hours a day. Starting at 10.00 pm, room service has a limited menu.
– All restaurants will be closed to external guests from Tuesday, 17 March 2020, to Sunday, 19 April 2020.
– The Dolder Grand Spa will be closed to both internal and external guests from Tuesday, 17 March 2020 to 19 April 2020.
Bookings and reservations
Our reservation teams are here for you. We would be happy to help all our guests change the booking for their stay quickly and easily.
– For all bookings made from this point on, we are offering the option of cancelling your stay free of charge up to 24 hours before your planned arrival.
– If you have already booked a room with a non-refundable rate, get in touch with us at any time and we will find the best solution for your booking.
Contact us via telephone +41 44 456 60 09 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We strictly comply with the advice and instructions of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and keep our staff and guests constantly informed of the latest developments. Our staff have been thoroughly briefed on this exceptional situation and how to act in all encounters with our guests. We are monitoring the situation and will continue to adapt measures as appropriate and necessary.
We take our duty of care to our staff and guests very seriously. We are instructing all of our staff to continue with the strict implementation of our stringent internal hygiene measures.
We are of course also available to answer all your questions. Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us by telephone on +44 456 60 00 at any time.
We thank you for your support, your understanding and your continued loyalty.
Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!